Transit Services Department
Business Objective: Transit Services
Core Business Processes:
- Fixed Route Bus
- Light Rail
- Accessible Transit
- Transit Facilities/Park-and-Ride O&M
Key Performance Measures:
- Bus ridership
- Light rail ridership
- Paratransit trips and cost/trip
- RideChoice trips and cost/trip
- Park-and-Ride Utilization
- Use of face coverings federally mandated on all forms of public transit.
- Partitions installed for driver & passenger safety.
- Service adjustments based on demand with an emphasis on maintaining routes utilized by essential workers.