This dataset includes both Code Violations as determined by City of Mesa and reported complaints only, but no code violation found. Some data for cases between July 2017- July 2018 is unreliable and is excluded. This dataset does not include the status of the violation except to include the date the violation was closed. Individual up-to-date case status can be found at https://aca.accela.com/mesa/. Also includes violations that were voluntary complied with.
Included: Cases opened since Jan 1, 2005 (with one file per calendar year). These cases were found by a City of Mesa Code Officer to be in violation of one or more city or state codes and are denoted by a value of "N" in "Complaint Only" field. In 2005-2006, the City of Mesa employed 22 Code Officers. Since that time, the number of Code Officers has been reduced to 10.
Not Included: Commercial or Residential construction projects, Demolitions, Applications for Documents or Services, Planning Cases, or Engineering Projects.
This dataset is a subset only of Code Enforcement information and is used by the Performance Measure "Response Time to Code Complaints" https://citydata.mesaaz.gov/d/8jwz-3v2t. Some fields are calculated or derived.
Students in Mesa Public Schools participating in National School Lunch Program (Free/Reduced) by School Year and School.
1. The report provides claim data for the month of October as reported by School Food Authorities (SFA). An SFA is the governing body which is responsible for the administration of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
2. All data is pertaining to children enrolled at locations that participate in NSLP. Children NOT enrolled at an NSLP participating location cannot technically be approved for free or reduced-price lunches.
3. The Report is created on January 30th.
4. The data provided here is NOT equivalent to NCLB indicators that are uploaded to SAIS.
5. Cells with an asterisk(*) indicate data has been suppressed to meet FERPA requirements.
6. The Site Level percentage is derived by dividing the sum of all free lunch eligible children AND all reduced-price lunch eligible children by the sum of all free lunch eligible children AND reduced-price lunch eligible children AND paid lunch eligible children.
For any additional data needs, please visit our Data Management page at www.azed.gov/data/ 7. Enrollment figures are as of the last day in October
Placed cleanup containers by location. Solid color represents a cleanup container placed on a single date for the given location. Numbered points represent placement of container(s) on multiple dates at the same location.